To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row.
We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees,
customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
The intern will work with key stakeholders within the Industry and Partner team to help shape and drive the recruiting and onboarding marketing for the partner ecosystem. This role is on the Partner Marketing team, and we are looking for an intern who is passionate about partner success and operates with an entrepreneurial mind set in a fast-paced setting. This team is creating strategies and content for effective marketing. This role will require flexing various marketing, creative, relationship and project management muscles to help create the strategies, create the marketing plans, execute campaigns, and measure/analyze/ report on results to continuously improve and refine the marketing as needed.
* Contribute to the creation and delivery of global marketing strategies (AMER, EMEA, APC) in collaboration with Director of Recruiting, Onboarding, Scale and Growth Partner Marketing
* Help craft Partner Journeys and determine the appropriate messaging, content, and creative
* Help create the strategy and execute elements of the marketing strategies that include marketing tactics such as (COMPANY NAME)/3rd Party events and email campaigns
* Monitor joint marketing goals, programs, deliverables, and results
* Work with vendors and internal cross functional teams to deliver the marketing goals and larger program goals
* Write copy and messaging for new content
Required Skills & Experience:
* Current undergraduate student, graduating in 2022 or 2023
* Currently studying marketing, business, communicaitons or similar
* Experience in marketing within the tech industry
* Preferred: experience in marketing with an emphasis in B2B technology campaigns, product, and/or partner marketing
* Highly detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills
* Strong written and verbal communications, high credibility presence, comfortable presenting to managers and executives
* Works collaboratively, but has the ability to work independently and be accountable for the work and deliverables assigned to them
* Experience managing competing priorities with various stakeholders
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, (COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|