(COMPANY NAME) is a Series C ($50M Oct 2019) security startup based in downtown San Francisco, CA and Columbus, OH. We secure some of the most sensitive and mission-critical networks in the world, and our rapidly-growing customer base includes ten of the Fortune 200. Based on the Zeek Network Security Monitor, a beloved and widely used open-source framework, (COMPANY NAME) Sensors transform high-volume network traffic into 'rocket fuel' for security analytics and operations. Following in the footsteps of successful open-source security companies such as Sourcefire and Tenable, (COMPANY NAME)'s unfair market advantages includes its founders: the inventor of Zeek and its key open-source committers. Join (COMPANY NAME), and help us make the world's networks safer.
As an integral part of the marketing team, you'll help to ensure we squeeze as much juice as possible from our marketing programs and ensure that no lead is left behind. On some days that may mean you're helping build an email nurture program, optimizing our YouTube channel, or supporting webcast production. In between those efforts, you might be enriching leads, constructing a landing page, or assisting in developing a marketing campaign to generate new leads.
Your primary goals will be to assist in our digital demand generation efforts as well as support the marketing team in building and optimizing a best-in-class foundation required for fast-paced revenue growth. You're a curious technically-savvy individual with a positive attitude, good work ethic, who enjoys rolling up your sleeves and doing what it takes to get the job done.
We've experienced tremendous growth over the last few years and this role is critical to ensuring we continue to rapidly scale our marketing operations function. If you're looking for an opportunity to get in a pre-IPO, high-growth start-up and push the boundaries of what it means to be a digital marketing professional in 2021 and beyond, this is the perfect role for you.
What you'll do...
* Organize digital demand content for paid and organic social campaigns (working with creative teams, gathering all materials, links, tracking, posting to (COMPANY NAME) social channels and employee advocacy tools))
* Help team transition marketing automation platforms
* Assist with video strategy and management of the (COMPANY NAME) YouTube Channel
* Assist with lead uploads, data hygiene and event list clean up
* Assist with webcast implementation, execution and long tail demand efforts (organization of schedule, assets, copy, imagery, tracking links, ect)
* Assist with email nurture set up, strategy and execution
* Assist with digital campaign planning, set up and execution (working with key stakeholders on strategy and creative development, building necessary landing pages and working with digital platforms and agency partners to execute, track and optimize)
You'll be great for this role if…
* You can commit to a 3 to 6-month internship, starting February/March 2021
* You're currently studying or already have a degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Communications or a related field.
* You already have experience working in a start-up before and/or had exposure to digital marketing (not essential, but would be beneficial).
* You already have experience working with Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, etc, (again, not essential, but would be beneficial).
* You possess strong analytical skills, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data to make data-driven decisions and share meaningful metrics.
* You're a quick learner in a complex and technically-minded environment.
* You have strong written and verbal English skills.
* You're passionate and an entrepreneurial thinker, intrinsically motivated and eager to learn.
* You're able to manage multiple priorities efficiently and follow-through on multiple high-priority initiatives seamlessly.
* You have excellent communication and presentation skills, tools like Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides are no problem for you.
* You have a great attitude, a deep desire to learn and can work autonomously.
A Note on Experience
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is clear demonstration of skill, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Working at (COMPANY NAME)
In addition to helping to make networks safer around the world, (COMPANY NAME) is a great place to work. We provide competitive salaries, equity and benefits, but those are just table stakes. No matter where you're based, we aspire to make working here one the best experiences of your career
|Posted on:||21 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|