Application deadline: please submit your application for the Marketing Internship by 03/03/2021
Are you looking for an internship that provides real-world project experience, networking with employees and executives worldwide, and growing your talents on a supportive and inclusive team? If so, we want to connect with you!
At (COMPANY NAME), we provide information-enabled software to help our customers in the legal, tax, accounting, corporate, news, and media fields to make decisions that move society forward. By joining us, you will make your mark in one of WayUp's Top 100 Internship Programs of 2020, working on industry-leading products with opportunities for networking, volunteering, and social events!
We are looking for motivated Marketing Interns for the summer of 2021 who have a desire to join a professional organization and take part on a growing, successful, high-performing team.
About the Role
In this opportunity as a Marketing Intern, you will:
* Plan, develop, and execute: Provide support in the marketing lifecycle strategies from inception to implementation of related campaigns, programs, and activities
* Cross-collaborate: Effectively work across boundaries by partnering with Sales, Product Development, Creative Services, Market Research, Finance, Customer Marketing, and other business leaders to support and shape associated marketing initiatives
* Demand Generation: Execute campaigns across a variety of tactics including digital inbound, e-mail, direct mail, events, messaging, trade shows and sales engagement
* Analyze Data: Use data and business intelligence software to update reports and presentations that analyze the effectiveness (ROI) of marketing strategies and track progress towards goals
* Participate in Go-to-Market squads: Assist with launches internally across customer marketing teams, sales channels, and other corporate employees
* Support your team: Help with the execution of marketing plan activities, including awareness, social media, website, collateral, and pricing strategies
You're a fit for the role of Marketing Intern if you:
* Are a current sophomore or junior at an accredited university; currently enrolled in a Marketing Bachelor's degree program or similar area of study
* Hold a strong GPA (3.0 or above)
* Are a strong communicator, including presentations and interpersonal skills
* Have strong organization skills and attention to detail
* Can effectively build relationships with cross-functional partners
* Ability to conceive, manage and prioritize multiple projects while meeting deadlines
* Are a self-starter with a high-level of self-direction, motivation, and energy
What's in it For You?
At (COMPANY NAME), our people are our greatest assets. We offer an enriched internship program that focuses on developing the next generation of talent. Bringing your whole self to work is at our core. Here's how we support your growth:
* Campus Culture: WayUp's Top 100 Internship Programs for 2020, intern-focused events, weekly social hours, a dedicated intern appreciation day, Fireside Chats, partnerships with Business Resource Groups, & recognized company culture awarded for our diversity and inclusion
* Learning & Development: Project-based internship related to your degree, networking with colleagues and executive leaders across the globe, intern alumni panels, Executive Speaker Series, (COMPANY NAME) University skills academies, mentorship from managers and teams
* Compensation: Competitively paid internships, full-time hours Monday to Friday, with company-designated holidays
* Social Impact: Intern volunteer days, local volunteer events impacting your community
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At (COMPANY NAME), we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Req #: JREQ1xxxx4
Locations: Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America Job Function: Graduates/Interns
|Posted on:||22 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|