(COMPANY NAME) has been a leading force in innovation for decades. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere. We strive to create a place of endless learning where we're pushed to discover our true potential. Our interns take real-world business problems and lead the charge on formulating creative solutions. Our structured program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture while contributing their own unique ideas. We create opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change and make the impossible possible. Join #LifeatSamsung.
Our virtual program offers:
* Competitive compensation
* Chances to win (COMPANY NAME) products
* Learning & Development Series
* Executive Lunch & Learns
* Project-based work
* End of program presentations to our CEOs and senior leadership
* Social activities
* Corporate responsibility activities
Apply today and find out why Achievers ranked (COMPANY NAME) as one of the Top 50 Most Engaged Employers year after year. Push yourself to discover your true potential and join (COMPANY NAME) as a 2021 summer intern.
Role and Responsibilities
Position Title: Mobile - Smartphone Product Marketing
Start Date: June 7, xxx1
Degree Preference: BS/MBA
Location: Plano, TX (virtual for summer 2021)
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, and are passionate about Technology and Innovation, (COMPANY NAME) is the place to be. Our dynamic culture offers both great challenges and great reward, while working among the very best talent in the industry on the most innovative products in the world. This is your opportunity to provide a fresh perspective to our ever-changing industry.
Position Summary and Project Details:
This summer you will have the exciting opportunity to work on our Smartphones Product Marketing Team. You will support the team in launching new devices to market, conducting market analysis including competitive landscaping and consumer insights testing, and developing future product portfolio strategy. You will gain exposure to cross-functional teams across the organization and learn how these teams work in tandem to drive key business objectives.
General Duties include but are not limited to:
*Conducts competitive analysis of current and future smartphone market
* Maintain Product launch and Marketing Campaign calendars, ROI analysis, competitive assessments, consumer analysis, messaging toolkits.
*Coordinates with the Mobile Marketing Organization to ensure effective strategy implementation and execution
*Supports the development of Campaign and Activation Strategy and Agency Briefs
*Tracks and analyzes campaigns performance, identify learnings and optimization opportunities.
Apply now, if you are interested in:
* Brand Marketing
* Demand Generation
* Product Marketing
* Brand Communications
Skills and Qualifications
*Pursuing BS or MBA in Marketing, Business, Technology or related
*Intermediate Excel skills
*Intermediate PowerPoint skills
*Strong analytical skills
*Marketing and/or Consulting experience a plus
*Technical experience a plus
*Strong communication skills
* Must be enrolled in an accredited University
* Proper work authorization
* Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
* Attend New Hire Orientation on first day
* (COMPANY NAME) Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|