By shaping our online presence on Twitter, Facebook, blogs, and other venues, you will help support, grow, and define the Ray community. We are looking for machine learning enthusiasts with a passion for communication and experimentation who are scrappy executors who can find creative ways to get things done.
About (COMPANY NAME):
(COMPANY NAME) provides an application development platform for developers to build distributed applications. We're commercializing a popular open source project called Ray, which is a framework for distributed computing as well as an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Our goal is to build a standardized platform for distributed computing. Ray was developed at UC Berkeley by Robert Nishihara and Philipp Moritz, under the guidance of Ion Stoica and Michael Jordan, and the four of them have co-founded (COMPANY NAME). The company raised a $20.6M Series A funding led by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) with participation from NEA, Intel Capital, Ant Financial, Amplify Partners, 11.2 Capital, and The House Fund.
With Ray, we're making it easy to program at any scale (from your laptop to the datacenter) by providing easy-to-use, general-purpose, and high-performance tools. In addition, we are building a rich ecosystem of libraries (for reinforcement learning, hyperparameter search, experiment management, machine learning training, prediction serving, and more) on top of the core distributed system so that users can rapidly build sophisticated applications. Help us build the future of software development.
We are looking for passionate, motivated people who are excited to build tools to power the next generation of cloud applications.
As part of your role you will:
* Manage and post on our social media accounts
* Develop creative social media campaigns and content
* Promote our blog posts, open source features, events, and talks
* Assist with website updates, newsletters, and media outreach
* Design work on infographics and other collateral
You may be fit for this role if you:
* Have experience with social media best practices, particularly on Twitter and Facebook
* Have experience with machine learning
* Are creative, constantly experimenting, and can always find a way to get things done
* Have a large number of Twitter followers
* Have written widely-read blog posts
Must be willing to work onsite in our office.
We are excited to build a diverse team and encourage all to apply
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|