Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Contract Duration: 6 months
Contract Hours: 40 hours/week
Anticipated Start Date: April 1x, xxx1
Office Location: New York - Hudson Yards
Purpose & Objective of Position
Working Directly with (COMPANY NAME) Customers and Partners.
Expectations & Tasks
The Purpose and Sustainability Marketing team is searching for a highly-creative individual in digital marketing and creative content. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of campaign building, and management of media channels. The central goal is to help grow (COMPANY NAME)'s brand influence locally and globally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness. Your tasks will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
* Develop a quarterly publication highlighting (COMPANY NAME)'s commitment to sustainability and equality
* Identify the latest trends and campaigns from affiliated partners and stakeholders
* Establishing relationships across teams, partners, and stakeholders to monitor current campaigns, events, and programs to include in marketing efforts
* Design marketing material, assets, and presentations
* Promoting (COMPANY NAME)'s initiatives through website curation for external visitors and customers
* Maintain the written content, editing, updating, and placement of content on the website
* Build targeted outreach through creative channels and strong project planning
Skills / Competencies
* Strong communication, analytic and interpersonal skills
* Understanding of the UN 17 Sustainable Development Goals
* Determine quality content and add creative elements to assets
* Ability to manage projects and timelines, following up with key stakeholders
* Ability to build, leverage, and maintain a network of (COMPANY NAME) internal and external contacts and working relationships
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D.
* Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Effective analytical, problem-solving, organizational, presentation, interpersonal, and excellent (written and verbal) communication skills.
* Experience and knowledge with (COMPANY NAME) Products and the UN Sustainable Development Goals are preferred with a well-organized and self-starter "can do" attitude.
WHAT YOU CAN GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Artist, Entry Level, Technology, Creative
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|