** This is a 9-month, full-time, paid, intern position **
* This intern position will support the Marketing Communications Supervisor in the completion of major tasks including:
* Create and/or edit videos using Premiere Pro and After Effects
* Manage and maintain social media channels (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram): Assist agency in writing and scheduling posts, including curating content from other sources; monitoring, measuring and reporting effectiveness based on KPIs; assist in oversight of social-media-related activities by advertising agency; audit SM accounts; participate in weekly SM meetings. Create images for all corresponding SM posts following corporate guidelines.
* Assist with webinar activities from various business units: maintain individual mail lists; invite using mail server tool; provide links to webinar; provide follow up report of attendees.
* Experience with eCommunication tools such as HubSpot and Mailchimp
* Provide support for a variety of other communications projects:
* Assist with public relations projects, supporting key priorities of business units and able to help match up existing content that relates to key product priorities
* Support Communication Specialist where needed
* Audit website to ensure content is current
* Data gathering and analysis for specific marketing initiatives
* Photography and GoPro work when needed
* Must be able to follow corporate brand guidelines
Because of the changing nature and increasing availability of communications channels, additional duties and tasks may be assigned.
* Must be a recent 2021 graduate from an accredited university (ex. CHEA) with a Bachelor's degree in Business, Commercial Design, Communications or a Marketing field that is looking for an internship to get started
* Must have video editing and new video creation experience. Excellent video editing skills are required. Video creation includes: scripting, filming, editing, and adding effects
* Excellent knowledge of social media channels - Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram
* Must be able to work 40 hour work week, M-F, normal business hours
* During COVID crisis, intern must have the ability to work from home with company issued hardware/software. Internet is required.
* Minimum overall GPA of at least 3.2
* Must be minimum of 18 years of age
* Experience with Adobe and Microsoft Office software that includes Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google documents
* Must have strong writing skills and excellent verbal communication skills
* Ability to take initiative, solve problems, act with sense of urgency with assertiveness and confidence
* Ability to exercise good judgment/decision making when necessary
* Ability to anticipate problems and act accordingly
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||9 months|