What if your job had a real impact?
By joining (COMPANY NAME), the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, others, and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: "inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people's well-being and planet health". (COMPANY NAME) is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables.
Well established in the United States, our business unit includes 4 production facilities with more than 3,200 associates. We process fresh vegetables, salads and meal solutions with our own brands: Ready Pac Foods«, Bistro«, Ready Snax«, Cool Cuts« and (COMPANY NAME) Fresh Picked™. Join us at (COMPANY NAME) to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food!
The (COMPANY NAME) Fresh America's Summer Internship Program is a 10 week paid opportunity to gain hands-on experience with meaningful work while developing your skills, and building your network.
BFA is seeking currently enrolled college students interested in working for a global food manufacturing organization to serve as a 2021 Summer Intern in our Irwindale Corporate office.
This internship allows interns to gain hands-on business experience in a fast-paced industry and company. We'll give you the chance to develop your project management skills by working on a variety of intern projects. You will have the opportunity to cultivate your professional networking and communication skills by interacting with all levels of management in your day-to-day responsibilities. Interns will have the opportunity to make an impact to your local community by engaging in a community service project with your fellow interns.
You will play a vital role in the continued growth of our company while working in our Customer Development department.
Projects will focus on, but are not limited to:
* Investigating new channel and product opportunities
* Trade spend + promotion management
* Providing analysis on weekly sales report by customers, categories, and products
* Tracking planned activities and actual results, and providing ROI Analysis, updating LE files and all other objective trackers
Internships at (COMPANY NAME) Fresh America's are paid and do not require course credit.
Final Summer Intern program dates will be determined as we get closer to the spring schedule but are tentative for June 7- August 1x, xxx1.
Class Level: Sophomore, Junior or Senior and fully enrolled in an Accredited Institution
Major: Marketing or Communications
Minimum GPA: Cumulative 2.8/Major 3.0 or higher
Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
* Candidates must have proven leadership skills through thru student organization participation, athletic endeavors, community service or previous jobs or internships.
* Candidates must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
* Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
* Candidates must possess strong technical skills in Google Suite or Microsoft Suite.
* Candidates must be dependable and have excellent time management skills.
(COMPANY NAME) Fresh Americas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in hiring individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to create a workforce that truly reflects our communities. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to veterans and individuals with disabilities or special needs during the application process and employment. If you need assistance, please contact us at (626) 8xx-xxx6 or email@example.com
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||2 months|