Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
About the Role:
The Retail Media Global Marketing team is looking for a US-based summer intern to join our team. The Retail Media division at (COMPANY NAME) is seeing incredible growth, working with the world's leading retailers and brands. If you are passionate about marketing, retail and technology - this role if for you. You'll help us plan and execute marketing programs that bring the advertising and retail industries together (virtually and physically), creating an experience and sharing powerful data that powers industries like consumers electronics, CPG & apparel.
What will you be doing
* Support virtual and in-person events organization: venue sourcing, logistics, registration, communications, gifting/promotion, vendor management, KPI and results tracking
* Support content creation and execution of marketing campaigns (email marketing, newsletters, social and paid media)
* Build-out and manage ABM (account-based marketing) customer loyalty and outreach program(s) across both supply and demand clients
* Conduct industry and competitive research for events and enablement materials
* Assist Marketing Manager with budget management, sales collateral/enablement organization, Salesforce campaign management and other related marketing administrative support required
* Partner closely with the Marketing team(s) and sales teams to ensure the success of all programs.
* Strong computer skills navigating Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
* Excellent organization skills with a high attention to detail
* Ability to work effectively across functionally and adapt to a fast-paced business environment
* A first experience in online marketing is a big plus
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|