We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as an APAC Social Marketing Intern based in Hong Kong. We're looking for someone who is team-oriented, a strong communicator, and goes above and beyond to get the job done. The ideal Intern is excited to help us tackle challenging problems, is highly adaptable and eager to learn, and is hungry to jump-in and help drive growth at a young startup.
In this role, you will work directly with the APAC Social Strategy & Marketing teams to take on a variety of responsibilities ranging from day-to-day operations to highly strategic projects. You will have a front-row seat to learn how we think about building our business, and you will have an opportunity to add value from day one. You will bring your past experiences to the role and will use your unique perspective to help us think creatively about how to approach the biggest challenges and opportunities facing our company as we strive to continue expanding all across the Asia Pacific Region.
Any interested parties, please email your resume to email@example.com.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Conduct detailed research and reports on local and regional influencer landscape with focus on Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines
* Brainstorm and advise on social media campaigns to help enhance brand awareness, engage target audience and drive online traffic
* Assist with the management of regional influencer/KOL relationships, from outreach to post-campaign follow-ups
* Actively research and conduct outreach to synergistic regional brands to initiate partnerships, events, and collaborations, and work with APAC Marketing team to execute on these initiatives
* Assist with development of customer and influencer relationships through platforms such as social media (Instagram and Facebook)
* Conduct analysis in various functions with a special focus on social media reporting to evaluate the effectiveness of various channels and influencers
* Assist with day-to-day company operations, including invoicing, shipping, customs, and duties inquiries
* Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the luxury retail industry and deep knowledge of their home market
* Self-starter that can take on projects and manage them end-to-end, seeking help and guidance as needed
* Sound business judgement when interacting with customers, internal stakeholders and external partners
* Quick learner in a fast-paced environment and an appetite to take on a variety of tasks
* Excellent communicator that can clearly synthesize information in a concise manner and maintain a strong relationship with APAC Social & Marketing team in Hong Kong
* Takes ownership of deliverables and commits to delivering quality results
* Team-oriented and a strong collaborator; willing to occasionally step-in and take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope when needed
* Exceptional time management skills and accountability
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Minimum 4-year Bachelor's degree from a leading institution OR in penultimate year of university
* Language(s): English, Cantonese and Mandarin required
* Experience working in the luxury retail industry a plus (not required)
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME):
(COMPANY NAME) was born in 2015 when, as rising female professionals, we found ourselves in search of the perfect luxury handbag. We were seeking something that was beautiful and feminine, but also versatile enough to keep up with our everyday lives. However, we discovered most designer bags didn't fully consider all of these needs, so we decided to take matters into our own hands.
(COMPANY NAME) is the combination of "sense" and "dream", and our brand is built upon the coexistence of dichotomies: everyday and fantasy, tradition and innovation, design and versatility-creating an elevated experience that defies trade-offs. We believe women are multifaceted and can have it all-no compromise necessary.
With (COMPANY NAME), women are now free to go about their day with ease, empowered to better live their busy, modern lifestyles. From phone and wallet to laptop and lipstick-finally a beautiful bag that knows how to multitask.
What we've created is a seamless blend of elegant design, impeccable quality and innovative construction. Our bags are sleek, structured and designed to carry your life in style. They're also lightweight, travel-friendly and just as appropriate for a business meeting as they are for happy hour or brunch
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|