At (COMPANY NAME), our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, and on three continents.
MBA Summer Associate - Product & Customer Insights
As a Summer Associate, you will support the Product and Customer Insights team on a competitive analysis of the meal kit delivery service. As a part of our Summer Associate program you will be given the opportunity to design and implement solutions to help us continue to be one of the fastest growing companies in the country. Immerse yourself into our exciting culture by joining a company that provides weekly catered lunches, monthly dinner clubs, a weekly sports league, a selection of beers, cold brew and kombucha along with many other exciting outings.
* Work with the Director of Product and Customer Insights team to drive an increase in recipe and Net Promoter Score
* Conduct a competitive deep dive analysis with our direct and indirect competitors
* Collaborate with Market Research and User Experience Research teams
* Conduct innovative research to support new business ideas
* Present findings and recommendations to business and product leadership at end of internship
* Develop a deep understanding of (COMPANY NAME)'s business framework
* First year MBA with a strong interest in the food tech industry
* Product enthusiast with strong analytical, problem solving, and leadership skills
* Experience in consulting, business development, and/or product
* An ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial, and high-spirited leader with both the analytical and soft skills to tackle the toughest challenges across (COMPANY NAME).
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive