(COMPANY NAME) is growing quickly, and we're looking for an Office Assistant to join our NYC office.
(COMPANY NAME) is a Creation Platform for the Enterprise that helps large organizations create marketing emails quickly and painlessly. No longer do emails take days and weeks to prepare because code is manually created and gets sent back and forth 50x. (COMPANY NAME) is ESP agnostic: the platform's output is finished, brand compliant, mobile responsive, code perfect html. There's a lot more to where we're going beyond what's on the website. We're funded by top tier investors who believe in our team and vision, and we have a fun environment where smart minds come together to deliver significant value to the largest and most respected companies in the world.
You will work in our Chelsea office and help with all kinds of things around the office. We are looking for someone fresh out of college or within a few years of graduation, who is a hard worker, EXTREMELY organized, and able to think proactively to solve problems before they become problems. This will start as a freelance (independent contractor) position, and has the potential to move to full-time employment as you prove yourself. Given the hands on nature of this position, this is a great way to gain work experience at a rapidly growing tech company. You will be interacting directly with every part of the company, and will be key to making sure things run smoothly in our NYC office.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring our kitchen is stocked with the latest and greatest goodies
* Coordinating with vendors and our building management as needed
* Helping to plan and run NYC team events and activities
* Managing monthly office expenses
* Recruiting and onboarding of interns
* Greeting visitors with a smile and helping to keep the conference rooms organized
* Shipping packages or hand delivering items within Manhattan
* Ensuring the office stays neat and tidy (we have a cleaning service, but there are always little things here and there)
* Replenishing office supplies as needed
* Being able to keep a smile while juggling numerous tasks
* MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with very strong organizational skills
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs/Suite, and advanced internet skills
* Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision, yet takes direction without issue
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively
* Unwavering attention to detail
* An upbeat attitude and ability to make others smile (even if they are a complete stranger)
* This is a paid independent contractor position
* This is likely a 20-30 hour per week job. Exact times are flexible in case you have other commitments.
* Extra goodies like team lunches, lots of munchies and drinks in the office, bowling nights, etc.
* Non-stop availability of competitors for office ping pong, foosball or darts
* LOTS of sunlight in our Chelsea office
* We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
(COMPANY NAME) does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions