We're looking for a passionate, forward-thinking Product Marketing Intern that will #Jointheband this summer! This person will be a part of the Monetization Product Marketing team - a cross-functional group focused on our ads business and dedicated to helping bring free music streaming to fans around the world.
-What You'll Do:
* Collaborate with a Product Marketing Manager on a new product go-to-market plan, an existing product growth marketing plan, and/or an analysis of a new product area.
* Take a data-driven approach to identify themes and trends extracted from customer feedback and market needs, making recommendations that support the growth of (COMPANY NAME)'s ads business.
* Partner with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, and Product.
* Contribute to a quickly growing and passion-driven group of product marketing leaders in the New York City office.
-Who You Are:
* You are currently pursuing a Master's of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
* You have natural leadership tendencies. Your track record shows numerous occasions of bringing people together, formally or informally, to accomplish something you're passionate about.
* You have a clear point of view, strong communication skills, and can confidently influence internal product teams and senior management.
* You're a strategic thinker, comfortable operating within a fast-paced environment. You enjoy taking initiative to turn a business challenge into a plan to drive growth.
* You enjoy collaborating with a variety of cross-functional partners.
* You're passionate about how we can demonstrate the value of using (COMPANY NAME)'s unique data and ad experiences to reach the streaming generation.
-The Intern Gig:
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn't just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it's like to be a (COMPANY NAME) employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is December 16th, 2018 at 11:59 PM, ET. You can expect the following application timeline:
* Late December, 2018 - Early February, 2019: Application Review
* Late February, 2019 - March, 2019: Interviews
* April, 2019: Offers given out
* June, 2019: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music