* Working with Commercial Marketing Director understand and react to win-loss data, leverage demand generation opportunities and provide relevant support for regional campaigns, etc.
* Assist Regional Segment Marketing with thought leadership & advertising and promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration activities
* Develop campaign prospect lists from multiple sources including company owned sources and open web sources
* Interpret and summarize reports into formats that can be consumed by internal and external audiences
* Team with the marketing operations and SFDC teams to measure effectiveness of campaign activities and return on marketing investment, and adjust campaigns based on performance.
* Evaluate research, data, market conditions, and competitive position
* Assist with e-commerce and digital strategy for Ultrasound
* Supporting product-specific KOL's and advisory boards with the Ultrasound Segment Marketers
* Deliver Ultrasound programs and marketing materials to the field and customers
* Audit and develop content strategy plan to drive sales effectiveness
Required Skills And Experience
* Understanding of the basic principles of business, sales and marketing
* Microsoft Office computer skills
* Project management and organization skills
* An ability to work individually on a project, in a team environment
* Classwork towards BA/BS degree
* Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
* Highly energetic with a go-getter attitude and passion to achieve
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
* Ability to have fun, energize teams and accomplish goals and deliverables in the process
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. wxx.xx.xxm
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Massachusetts, Wisconsin; Boston, Milwaukee
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening