Position at Havas
Havas Street is currently seeking candidates to join our event marketing agency for a PAID full-time internship position. This person will assist the team with research, reporting, and administrative tasks for various clients. If you═re detail-oriented with strong time management skills, then this could be a great fit!
This position includes:
* Support in logistical planning and coordination of nationwide in-store demo program
* Research events, trends, etc. for large health beverage brand and other clients
* Develop and manage event and demo schedules
* Analyze data and complete weekly recaps
* Additional administrative duties
* College degree required
* Previous work experience preferred
* Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and research skills
* Must be able to take initiative on projects and work independently
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to get a glimpse into event marketing, please apply. No phone calls please.
Please Note: This position is a FULL TIME (8-5pm, M-F). All applicants must have already graduated. This position is not connected to Havas' PR divisions and is solely focused on experiential marketing.