Learn Marketing and Entrepreneurship, Silicon Valley style. This is a 6-8 week internship. Your job? Promote and integrate JoyRun into your campus - and become a part of the JoyRun family!
Role & Responsibilities:
* Gain valuable Sales & Business Development experience while marketing JoyRun, driving metrics, and launching a new product on your campus
* Refine communication skills, collaborate on a team, and step into a leadership role that focuses on developing your personal campus network
* Share your passion for JoyRun and your community with fellow students, local businesses, and even complete strangers
* Make every part of the business your own through marketing, event execution, delivery of the product, and everything in between
* Make money, gain valuable professional experience, and earn the opportunity to move up and grow with a start-up!
* Accountable, outgoing, enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Students with a prior leadership position and/or group involvement preferred
* Ability to provide 10+ hours/week commitment
* A means of transportation - car preferred
* Freshmen roles are also available