(COMPANY NAME) combines the science and accountability of online media with award-winning service to deliver guaranteed influencer marketing results for our clients. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing into a scalable media channel. The (COMPANY NAME) platform also serves as a social content lab, where marketers can organically test and amplify the best performing influencer content to drive greater ROI from their paid, owned and earned media.
At (COMPANY NAME), we value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
Founded in 2012, (COMPANY NAME) works with over 300 leading national brands including Kimberly-Clark, McDonald's, Nestle, Unilever, and Walmart. (COMPANY NAME) is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with offices in New York, Chicago, and Bentonville.
In this position, you'll support the Business Operations Manager by maintaining office operations and executing company-wide initiatives and events. This is an excellent opportunity to work cross-functionally to curate company culture and shape the employee experience. The ideal person is creative, organized, a self-starter, and one who can shift gears between independent work and collaboration.
* Own day to day office operations through correspondence with miscellaneous vendors, maintaining organization of marketing merchandise, fulfilling orders related to food, technology, and other office supplies
* Handle inbound requests on a daily basis
* Support the Business Operations Manager in curating company culture through event planning from ideation to execution
* Research unique locales and vendors to incorporate in events
* Updating databases within People Ops
* 3-6 months of office or internship experience (recent college grads welcome)
* Must be proficient in Keynote, Photoshop & Illustrator is a plus (not required)
* Detail oriented & creative
* Outgoing and comfortable building relationships across different teams
* Ability to thrive in a rapidly growing start up environment that is developing and growing quickly
* Passionate about digital and social marketing
* Currently located in San Francisco Bay Area
* Available full time with an immediate start date