Small business owners don't get the love they deserve from traditional banks. That's where (COMPANY NAME) comes in. (COMPANY NAME) is a leading provider of online working capital financing to small and mid-sized businesses. We're using cutting edge technology to disrupt the traditional banking industry and develop the next generation of fast and simple financial products, designed for today's small businesses. (COMPANY NAME) is headquartered in Redwood City, CA and backed by leading investors including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, M12 (Microsoft's Venture Arm).
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a motivated and analytical digital marketing intern to join our small, nimble marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will support the day-to-day management and reporting of (COMPANY NAME)'s owned and earned marketing campaigns including search, website and content. We're looking for someone smart, analytical, and detail-oriented who wants to learn and grow with (COMPANY NAME).
This is a part-time internship with roughly 30 hours per week.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Support management of website and search campaigns including creative testing and daily reporting
* Perform user and keyword research in order to provide content recommendations in coordination with SEO and website goals
* Conduct internal audits and competitive analysis in order to optimize existing content and uncover new SEO opportunities
* Execute on outbound outreach and link building campaigns
* Track and report on key metrics daily in order to identify changes in traffic, rankings and conversions
* Collaborate with internal and external teams such as marketing, creative, agencies, consultants, and product teams required to execute against optimization plan
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
* Recent graduate or college juniors/senior pursuing a degree in marketing, analytics, or related business field
* Strong analytical skills and comfortable with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
* Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
* Strong, persuasive & collaborative communication skills
* Comfortable managing deadlines for multiple deliverables
* Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Ability to pick up new tools quickly and work autonomously
* Working knowledge of SEO basics, digital marketing campaigns, and marketing analytics a strong plus
* Experience with Tableau, Wordpress, Excel modeling a strong plus
* 1-2 year(s) of hands-on marketing/growth experience a strong plus