(COMPANY NAME) is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The (COMPANY NAME) internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, we've had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the (COMPANY NAME) community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: May 18th or June 8th
Our team works closely with our marketing counterparts, We support marketing with analytics to bring insights on online media campaign effectiveness, understand trends, optimize ROI, minimize user attrition, and forecast future outputs. We also work with other internal teams to support broader company objectives.
We are looking for a candidate who is curious and interested in analytics with a background in any of the S.T.E.M programs. In addition, he/she must have strong reasoning skills, great verbal/written communication skills and strong willingness to learn and create. Hands-on experience with SQL, R, or Python is a plus.
What you'll do:
* Use SQL/R/Python to analyze and measure data sources to provide insights and analyses for marketing initiatives
* Manage/monitor data dictionary
* Provide business insights and reports to stakeholders
* Generate Ad Hoc Analyses
* Work with team members on some of the departmental projects
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Strong analytical, reasoning, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
* Ability to distill, translate, and communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
* Ability to develop strong collaborative partnerships with business stakeholders
* Part of S.T.E.M program in school such as Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Research, Information Systems, Engineering or Business
* Familiarity with marketing channels and tactics
(COMPANY NAME) is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status