Are you an undergraduate junior looking to kick-start your career in Product Marketing? Join the Associate Product Marketing Manager Intern Program at (COMPANY NAME) for the opportunity to be part of an exclusive group of APMMs to solve complex problems and help bring (COMPANY NAME)'s products to market.
As an APMM, you will have the opportunity to grow your marketing chops through messaging and positioning, enabling sales, supporting demand generation, making product launches more impactful, and working cross-functionally. Over the course of the summer, you will also take part in product marketing workshops, hear from executive stakeholders, and network with interns and PMMs across the organization.
* Own project end-to-end from ideation, execution, to presentation
* Source and support content development
* Conduct buyer research and draft messaging and positioning statements for a product
* Work with customers to create public-facing marketing assets
* Present confidently to internal teams including executive stakeholders
* Work cross-functionally across Creative, Campaigns, and Sales Teams
* Pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Junior Year (Summer internship will be between Junior and Senior year)
* Is a self-starter, thrives under pressure, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong potential for presentation skills, business acumen, and executive presence
* Ability to break down complex ideas into simple messaging
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Embodies Ohana spirit, is teachable, and is able to collaborate cross-functionally
* Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution with manager support
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm Recruiting Department.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, (COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records