At (COMPANY NAME), our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
With an average of over 300 sunny days per year, (COMPANY NAME) Business Aircraft's Tucson Service Center is surrounded by stunning mountain ranges and desert landscapes. Celebrating over 40 years of operations in Tucson, Arizona, the service center occupies almost 1 million sq ft of total hangar space and is the largest of (COMPANY NAME)'s nine aircraft service centers. The facility services both (COMPANY NAME) commercial and business aircraft. Since its inauguration in 1976, the facility has been located at Tucson International Airport, a strategic location and a key local partner. The 247,000 sq ft Business Aircraft facility is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, modifications, including interior modifications, avionics installations, customized exterior paint, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for (COMPANY NAME) Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The Service Center has received certifications from CAAC, FAA, EASA, Argentina (Military), Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Qatar and South Africa.
In your role, you will:
* Support coordination and planning of scheduled aircraft maintenance visits
* Perform a variety of routine clerical and administrative support duties: printing and assembling work packages, data management, reports
* Schedule and help coordinate pre-induction meetings
* Assist with audits, updating schedules and capacity charts, communication with internal customers, identifying and ordering parts and materials.
* Learn about (COMPANY NAME) aircraft maintenance programs, (COMPANY NAME) Aerospace Systems, Proposal and Sales processes, Scheduling and Capacity Planning, factors influencing aircraft visit span times and intricacies involving aircraft work packages.
* Help manage the purchase order process with day to day purchasing; creating purchase orders; updating turnover report
As our ideal candidate,
* You are currently pursuing a degree; Technical/Trade School, Associates, Bachelors, Masters (focus on Aviation, Business, Management or Engineering preferred)
* You have the availability to work Monday - Friday between the hours of 7am - 5pm (average 20-30 hours per week)
* You have strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
* You have excellent customer service skills
* You can demonstrate strong interpersonal skills as well as being a team player ready to support your colleagues
* You have strong communication skills, written and verbal
* You have strong organizational skills and can prioritize and work independently
* You have strong attention to detail and can meet deadlines, multitask and balance various assignments
* You have some office environment experience (preferred)
* You have SAP experience (preferred)
Please note, relocation or housing assistance is not available for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people