(COMPANY NAME) Corporation of America, located in New York, NY, is the U.S. headquarters of (COMPANY NAME) Corporation, based in Tokyo, Japan. (COMPANY NAME)'s principal U.S. businesses include (COMPANY NAME) Electronics Inc., (COMPANY NAME) Mobile Communications (USA) Inc., (COMPANY NAME) Interactive Entertainment LLC., (COMPANY NAME) Pictures Entertainment Inc., (COMPANY NAME) Music Entertainment, and (COMPANY NAME)/ATV Music Publishing LLC. With some 900 million (COMPANY NAME) devices in hands and homes worldwide today, a vast array of (COMPANY NAME) movies, television shows and music, and the PlayStation Network, (COMPANY NAME) creates and delivers more entertainment experiences to more people than anyone else on earth. To learn more: wxx.xxxx.xxx.
(COMPANY NAME) Corporation of America currently has an opening for an Advanced Computer Vision and Graphics Research intern in our R&D Center US, San Jose Lab.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented research team in multidisciplinary efforts to develop (COMPANY NAME)'s future products and services. We're inventing the technology and products that inspire customers all over the world, and soon you could be working to bring your ideas to life! This internship is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in exciting entertainment industry applications as well as cutting-edge research experience in the field of advanced computer vision and graphics.
If you're up to the challenge, we'd love to see what you've got!
* Research and evaluate the performance of state-of-the-art computer vision and graphics algorithms.
* Apply software engineering skills to prototype algorithms to identify challenges for our research.
* Learn, collaborate and network alongside world-class researchers to investigate algorithms; present your findings and contribute to industry leading entertainment technology community.
* Ph.D. candidate or Post-doc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
* Research background in the area of computer vision, computer graphics, machine learning, or video processing.
* Experience and research track record in 3D reconstruction, 3D modeling, image-based rendering, or CG simulation.
* Familiarity with Matlab, Python or C/C++ for rapid algorithm prototyping.
* Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
* All candidates must be authorized to work in the USA.
* Experience in 3D human modeling.
* Familiarity with Unity, Unreal Engine, Maya, or related graphic platforms.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Disability Accommodation for Applicants to (COMPANY NAME) Corporation of America
(COMPANY NAME) Corporation of America provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. For reasonable accommodation requests, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: (COMPANY NAME) Corporation of America, Human Resources Department, 25 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 1xxx0. Please indicate the position you are applying for.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work (English/Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (English/Spanish)