(COMPANY NAME) is an innovative eCommerce company that sparks kids' creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We offer kids a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn. We take great pride and ownership in the products we build and in the community of parents and kids we serve. Our office is located in Mountain View, CA, but this will be a remote internship.
We're looking for an intern interested in contributing to our Strategy and Analytics team.. You will work closely with the rest of our team to conduct analyses and explore opportunities to grow our business. Projects could include.
* Analyzing our customer data to understand segmentations, behaviors, and identify ways to improve their experience
* Building forecasting models to project the impact of new programs or initiatives
* Working with our partners in Product, Operations, and Marketing in applying data analysis to help resolve interesting and challenging questions
As a start-up celebrating creativity and development, we believe and encourage the same in our team. We seek team players with an infectious positive energy, great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity and love a rapid pace. You must have a strong desire to learn and improve. Other qualifications for this position:
* Passion for our mission to build creative confidence and problem-solving skills through hands-on STEAM activities for children and their families
* Exceptional communication skills with a knack in translating analysis into digestible insights
* Eagerness to solve challenges and tackle opportunities
* Detail-oriented with the ability to bring thoughtfulness and urgency to everything we do
* Pursuing a degree in Economics, Math, Physics, Business, Operations Research, or other related field
* In a college or grad school
Please Note: A resume (with GPA) and cover letter is required for consideration.
If you're passionate about honing your analytic skills to help us deliver innovative and enriching experiences for kids, we'd love to hear from you