Changing the world through digital experiences is what (COMPANY NAME)'s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
* Collaborate with researchers worldwide on new advance visual computing methods!
* Close interaction with the makers of some of the most sophisticated imaging technologies in the world
* Define and conduct an entire research project while being closely advised by an experienced group of senior researchers and engineers
What you'll Do
* Initiate and develop a research project in one of the following topics: 3D computer graphics, 3D computer vision, machine learning for visual computing, human-computer interaction
What you need to succeed
* A M.Sc. in computer science or applied mathematics,
* Being currently enrolled in a graduate degree e.g., Ph.D. program, in computer graphics (geometric modeling, rendering, animation, etc), computer vision, image processing or related visual computing topics
* Solid knowledge in one of the core visual topics of 3D visual computing (modeling, rendering, vision, etc)
* Solid skills in computer science, applied mathematics and programming, ideally graphics programming (C++, GPU) and/or ML programming (python, modern ML frameworks such as Tensorflow 2 or PyTorch)
* Experience in writing and publishing papers for international venues
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|