(COMPANY NAME) IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* Formulate and coordinate development and testing of hair care and hair color products under direct supervision
* Conduct stability as required by the supervisor, i.e., track stability, update results charts and summarize data for review at each test period
* Document within Ingenuity every batch made with details of reason for the batch, batching notes, batch specification results and other test results as applicable. Enter information into notebook and utilize Ingenuity for laboratory work as defined by R&D Management
* Conduct efficacy testing as required by supervisor, co-ordinate Salon Testing.
* Conduct laboratory efficacy tests and write reports detailing experiments, and analysis and summary of results
* Communicate formulation stability and efficacy issues promptly and thoroughly to supervisor
* Maintain organized, clean and tidy laboratory workspace
* Sophomore or higher studying for bachelor of Science Degree or Master of Science in Chemistry, Engineering, Biology or related field.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer skills
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered (COMPANY NAME) property and therefore, (COMPANY NAME) will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At (COMPANY NAME)'s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with (COMPANY NAME) must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 2xxxxxx9
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|