At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The successful candidates will participate in the internship program at the Bristol-Myers Squibb Biologics Campus, a state-of-the-art facility, in Devens, MA. The program includes formal and informal networking, development, and mentorship of participants with a focus on building and advancing professional skills in the BioPharma industry.
Candidates will be matched with projects based on skills and interests to support projects and continuous improvement initiatives at the Devens Campus. Projects are associated with functional areas including, but not limited to: biologics development, manufacturing technology, manufacturing sciences and technology laboratories, analytical sciences and technology laboratories.
All projects will be defined with key deliverables and provide candidates with opportunities to develop new skills and work directly on key aspects of the business. Example deliverables include process optimization, development of templates/best practices, strategy development, deployment of new capabilities in laboratories, and proof of concept work in laboratories.
This full-time internship will take place June through August of 2022.
* Knowledge or understanding of biotech process including cell culture and purification
* General lab skills
* Data management
* Experimental Design
* Process optimization.
* Development of templates/best practices.
* Strategy development.
* Proof of concept work in laboratories
Qualifications & Experience
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Science, Master of Science, or PhD program
* Interest and passion for BioPharma and biotechnology
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working in highly collaborative environment, ability to work in a team
* Strong analytical skills as demonstrated through previous experiences which may include: laboratory experience, project design course(s), research projects, knowledge of programming/scientific software, and/or previous internships
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|