center unmodified backgroundimage backgroundcolor9c7xxx5d8xxxx9ef displayDTM">
(COMPANY NAME) owns some of the world's leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and (COMPANY NAME) seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons' values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Be a part of our dynamic and engaged internship program this summer.
Passionate and enthusiastic students curious about seeing & participating in the day-to-day operations and projects of high-end luxury brands in the jewelry, timepiece, fashion, & accessories industries.
Immersed in our organization and culture, as well as, involved in a full range of activity at (COMPANY NAME) & our Maison's.
You will assist your dedicated team in executing the brand or functional strategy as well as participate in initiatives or projects to support the development or understanding of sales, culture, analytics, & service.
* Support development and implementation of Omni-Channel Initiatives
* Create and update training decks, as needed
* Draft announcements and communications to Retail Network
* Collect and organize feedback from boutiques (i.e. pilot programs, new initiatives and roll-outs)
* Build surveys via Survey Monkey & analysis decks, as needed
* Partner with boutiques to complete site questionnaires in preparation of MEET (online appointment booking) application launch
Workshop & Seminar Preparations
* Facilitate meeting setups: preparation of rooms, materials and meals as needed.
* Contribute to success of Retail Project Strategies with agile business reporting, insight and research
* Track and be up-to-date on new Retail initiatives (new stores, retail technology, etc.)
* Organize and maintain department SharePoint content
* Ensure Permanent perfect status of the boutique (Spotless in all areas)
* Participate to all inventory checks, and properly handles merchandise including movement within Boutique Inventory Tool, tagging, Quality Control, organization, protection, cycle counts, daily counts, auditing and reconciliation.
* Handle the daily replenishment and ordering of selling floor supplies such as shopping bags, catalogues, pouches, stationery, wrapping paper, client beverages as necessary to ensure smooth operations
* Participates to set up and breakdowns opening and closing
* Ensures an exceptional client experience by welcoming and tending to clients as they enter the boutique and navigate through the store. offering beverage service, providing the wait time, etc.
* Assist selling team with running products, wrapping products for clients, clients beverage service and clean-up, coat check, faxing/copying forms as need.
* Supports the sales team with handling service items, providing to the service/operations team for quick repairs, and also performs quick, basic services as needed (strap changes, bracelet sizing (non-gold,) steam cleaning and cord
CRM & Operations
* Assist as needed with the proper preparation and packaging of product for shipment.
* Support the sales team and ensure audit compliance (i.e. tax exemption form, 8300 form, external boutique transactions, gift certificates, sales recognition and telephone order).
* Support Management and Sales' team CRM actions such as client mailing, gift shipping or ordering
* CRM Card and database checks and updates
* Currently enrolled in an accredited university/college program
* Tech Savvy with proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* An active listener and innovative thinker with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* At your core, a team player who is excited to shine, as well as, empower and assist others to achieve success
* Energetic and eager to assist on projects and initiatives
* Able to work a full-time schedule throughout the course of our Summer Internship Program
* Authorized to work in the United States; International students must have a current work visa, (COMPANY NAME) North America will not sponsor work visa's for summer internships
*Students are responsible for all arrangements of housing and travel
A competitive working environment filled with passionate individuals. You will have a chance to gather valuable knowledge of the luxury goods industry which will pave the way for your future career.
You will be partnered with a Mentor during this program, who will serve as a subject matter expert and leader to ensure your immersion and direction support the learning experience.
This is a paid internship