Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Sales Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Purpose & Objectives
Work with the Sales Programs CoE team to analyze and report on results of demand tactics and COE activities.
* Create and run bi-weekly reports on the sales pipeline for Demand Directors
* Develop and run Excel macros to cleanse data, append key fields and present data
* Be responsible for developing and maintaining all sales lists and reports
* Develop new target lists for different business units, ensure all lists are included in the master list and that all reports are issued on schedule
* Work with Program Directors to continually improve reporting efficiency and report usability.
* Learn & use data visualization and analytics tools to improve insights into the significance of data and improve the usability of reports
* Update internal webpages with new demand materials as needed
In performing this role, you will:
* Use your knowledge and experience in MS Excel to work with large data sets
* Use advanced excel formulas and (COMPANY NAME) Analytics & collaboration solutions
* Master the intricacies of reporting data, and develop more intelligent and automated ways to deliver reports
* Develop simple, clear and visually appealing reports on a weekly basis
* Work independently on time sensitive deliverables
* Strong organizational, communication & project management skills.
* Takes initiative to problem solve & propose solutions
* Comfortable working as part of a virtual team
* Competently manages multiple deliverables & deadlines
* Strong Excel & PowerPoint
* Must be currently enrolled in either an associate, Bachelors, Masters or PhD
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Sales Operations, Sales Rep, Entry Level, Sales, Technology