(COMPANY NAME) is an innovative leader in sourcing and procurement services, we help companies increase profits through better buying. (COMPANY NAME)® is owned and operated by an experienced group of global business veterans who came together under the common goal to radically change the way sourcing and procurement works. We've reinvented sourcing and procurement with an execution-based, fully transparent business model that ensures clients don't spend a dime until they see results.
Our people gain exposure to projects and clients spanning a broad set of categories across multiple industries. Opportunities for getting involved, whether working across functions or learning a new category abound.
Our business model reflects our culture - radically different and rife with opportunity to make a difference. Our professionals enjoy the intellectual stimulation, challenge and satisfaction that only a sophisticated organization, coupled with relevant and meaningful business challenges to solve, can afford.
The Associate, Sales Operations will be an integral part of the (COMPANY NAME) team that will work to identify opportunities for lead generation and relationship building within current client relationships. This role will be directly reporting to the Managing Partner, Growth.
* Work with growth leadership to manage the pipeline and generate pipeline report for the weekly team meeting. Work with leaders to ensure completion of key follow up actions.
* Help ensure the growth team is on target for the year by tracking progress against key business development metrics
* Research LinkedIn networks and other potential connections to assist in generating in-person meetings for the sales function
* Assist in event planning (industry and bespoke). Forecasting pricing and researching attendees to ensure LSI participants can fully leverage the event.
* Support the graphic design team by creating language for one-pagers, reviewing pitch decks before they are presented and providing calculations for specific content when necessary
* Support management of the (COMPANY NAME) Advisory Board (LAB.) Interact directly with esteemed industry professionals and ensure they have the necessary resources to make introductions on our behalf.
* Continuously come up with new methods for the generation of LAB members and CXO leads. Work directly with Business Development leadership to develop and test these new ideas.
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree required
* Internship within sales operations or client relationship management preferred
* Fundamental understanding of procurement practices and supply chain processes a plus
* Ability to leverage tools to research potential leads
* Ability to work with C-level executives to ensure completion of action items
* Extremely articulate in both written and oral formats
* Required technical skills include Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project)
* Highly attentive to detail and organized
* Interpersonal communication skills preferred
This position requires minimal travel.
This Position Description is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities, and the employee is expected to perform other duties as necessary and assigned. The duties and responsibilities of this position may be modified at any time to meet changing business needs