What you do at (COMPANY NAME) changes everything
At (COMPANY NAME), we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a bright and data-driven Intern with an affinity to program management to help our sales operations leader build up our executive outreach programs (Executive Roundtables, Executive Sponsor Program, AET Customer Outreach, Board of Advisors) to help accelerate (COMPANY NAME)'s footprint in the enterprise sales market. Working closely with the commercial sales leadership team, you will help us build a program from scratch. Some of the key projects in this role will include:
* Helping to operationalize and manage various key Executive Customer programs and engagements including: Executive Sponsor Programs, Customer Roundtables & Advisory Boards, Key Events for Commercial segment etc.
* Engaging across AMDs Executive community to best align to key customers
* Helping to design the process of the programs, with a focus on data driven decision making and high touch engagements
* Helping to manage, track and place KPIs on program performance to maximize Customer Satisfaction metrics and (COMPANY NAME) returns
* Working with the CRM team to manage mapping database, profile key executives qualifications and selection process
* Helping to create E2E value proposition to key customers & partners, including marketing materials to be shared with customers
* Helping to coordinate key customer & partner engagements, working with AMDs Customer Experience Center
The role is based in our Santa Clara Headquarters, and offers ample opportunity for executive exposure and future career opportunities at (COMPANY NAME).
Requisition Number: 7xxx4
Country: United States State: California City: Santa Clara
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. (COMPANY NAME) and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information