The intern will have the ability to learn the basic role of a sales analyst in the sales team that covers Latin America. It is expected that the intern will support the team with pricing of products, tracking of processes and management of multiple projects
* Support the sales team in the pricing of financial products across multiple asset classes like equities, FX, rates, commodities.
* Track price posting, documentation generation and delivery, and settlement of executed trades.
* Use multilingual ability in the execution of the job functions.
* Use financial, economic and mathematical models in the day-to-day job functions.
* Write programs that support the overall processes of the team.
* Support management of the client onboarding pipeline list.
* Support colleagues in the required processes for the local issuance of structured notes in Mexico.
* Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Actuary, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent. We will consider other degrees as long as the candidate has very strong quantitative and mathematical skills.
* Basic knowledge of derivatives and financial markets.
* Finance work experience is a plus. The most relevant experience is in a sales desk for structured products for Latin American clients.
* Great attention to detail.
* Spanish and English language fluency (spoken and written).
* Efficient team work ability.
* Strong interest in Latin America and finance.
* Ability to learn and self-study financial products.
* Authorized to work in the USA