Grow with us in a Temporary Student Support role within Kellogg - where we believe in your success. Here you will work closely with the Customer Engagement team to assist in the activation of a customer-focused approach that delivers a structured One Voice connection with our Customers, Sales and Commercial Category teams. Through this experience, you will be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development. Together we'll build a stronger future for our company and your career.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING?
* Responsible for consolidation and share out of weekly competitive intel reports
* Assist with site preparation and own ongoing maintenance of the SharePoint based CBP site and the site's content
* Act as the Technical expert, assisting the system owner, with Sales and Commercial team support of the SharePoint sites including CBP and the Innovation Survey
* Build KUSA tools that support Account planning by the Sales Teams
* Provide project support assistance to team members, as requested
* Handle ad hoc projects
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in business, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
* Must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours at an accredited college or university working toward a degree in a business related field
* Must be at or below a Junior level status with a minimum of 1 year of college remaining
* Must be willing to commit to working a minimum of 20 hours per week
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
* Able to demonstrate a sense of urgency and desire to learn
* Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication
* Ability to demonstrate strong analytical, technical and problem solving skill
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
* Kellogg K-Values
THE FINER PRINT
This role is located in Battle Creek, MI.
The candidate should be able to work 15 - 29 hours per week.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GROW With Us.