(COMPANY NAME) IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* Strategy: Drive a strategic project to help solve for a business need that will contribute to the achievement of our team's objectives.
* Creativity: Lead a project focused on new business opportunities, driven by creative, out of the box thinking and ideation.
* Analytics: Complete a retail analytics project. Learn the drivers of your business case, collect and connect data from a variety of sources, and ultimately present your analysis and recommendations.
* Teamwork: Act as a valuable member of the team by interacting with the sales team and cross-functional partners, attend meetings, and contribute to the day-to-day business.
* Networking: Exposure to management at different levels through projects, meetings, and final presentations at the end of the internship.
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelors program in Business or related discipline OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
* Understands basic sales and marketing concepts
* Possesses attention to detail, able to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
* Takes initiative, self-motivated, organized, with strong time management skills
* Resourceful: consults with others on problems and projects, asks effective questions and collects information from a range of sources to guide internship activities and accelerate learning
* Collaborative team player, dependable, open to feedback
* Critical thinker who also has a creative, entrepreneurial mindset
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in MS Office applications, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered (COMPANY NAME) property and therefore, (COMPANY NAME) will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At (COMPANY NAME)'s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with (COMPANY NAME) must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 2xxxxxx3
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions