To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
JOB TITLE: Summer 2021 Intern - Advisory Services (MuleSoft)
LOCATION: Multiple Locations Available
Advisory Services is a customer and field facing group responsible for engaging with customer executives to solidify their vision for digital transformation in their business and how Advisory Services married with MuleSoft's Anypoint platform will operationalize that vision.
This role will be shaping the go-to-market and sales of MuleSoft Advisory services, working closely with account/sales teams, our customer success and services organization. This role will help the Advisory Portfolio Director manage a portfolio of large-scale digital transformation programs centered on operationalizing the impact of MuleSoft's Anypoint platform, often in combination with other (COMPANY NAME) clouds and teams.
The MuleSoft Advisory Services intern will share responsibility for driving the continued success of Advisory by supporting our commercial growth strategy. A successful candidate will have a relentless curiosity, and possess a passion for creating innovative analysis and the flexibility to identify and execute on opportunities. An ideal candidate will also be comfortable working with technical and non-technical stakeholders, must be a team player, able to manage multiple priorities and deal with ambiguity.
YOUR IMPACT (RESPONSIBILITIES):
Projects range from the strategic to the operational: KPI development, Go-to-Market planning and revenue forecasting, new product introductions, market research, and sales pipeline.
* Contribute to the growth of the Advisory business by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice.
* Design and maintain key performance dashboards through automation.
* Lead ongoing analysis of business performance.
* Assist in developing ad-hoc data analysis to present to Services Leadership.
* Be a leader in creating a data driven culture of decision making with stakeholders.
* Support (COMPANY NAME) process enhancements, modifications and best practices development
* Current Master Student; all majors welcome, pursuing a MA/MS in Business, Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is a plus
* Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft high quality project plans
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information to wide audiences, including executives and dissolve complex issues and detailed analysis into concrete action plans
* Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis, yet translate those results to easily digestible messages, communications, and presentations
* Intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and driven to make an impact on the business
* Self-starter and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) or G-Suite Equivalent
* Experience with financial modeling in Excel. Experience with SAP Business Objects, Tableau, R, Python is a plus
* Previous internship experience in sales, consulting or a related field, or at a technology company is a plus.
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, (COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records