As a MBA Student Support, you will be part of our success in driving our business forward on the Walmart Customer Sales team. Here you will work closely with the people and processes that ensure our company delivers the highest quality food. We're looking for someone with a passion for analytics - we want to bring out the tiger in you!
With opinions as diverse as the world is wide, we work together to ensure the best action for the best results. Become a valued member of a professional sales team that utilizes a collaborative culture to navigate and manage the fast-paced nature of the business. Think you can keep up? Then keep reading!
You will be working at our Kellogg Walmart offices in Rogers, AR. (However, the position will initially start out as remote) Now, let's achieve something great together!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Be a Trend Setter - Literally. Through our partnership with Walmart on our Joint Business Plan, you will be a part of the team that helps to identify trends and areas of opportunity to pursue.
* Reporting Out - You will assist our dynamic sales team in weekly reporting as well as use analytic tools and processes to convert complex store level data into insights and learning.
* This is Not a Drill - But you will use tools. Software tools to analyze sales, shipment & share data, publish results and make impactful recommendations. All to enhance efficiency and profitability for the company.
* Put Your Best Foot Forward - By exhibiting professional business interactions and communications across Kellogg's entire Walmart Customer Team. And be prepared to lead and participate in our special projects. We like your input too
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
* Enrolled in an MBA academic program as of January 2021
* Availability to being work as soon as January 2021
* Ability to commit to the role for at least a year while completing the MBA program
* Ability to work an average of 20-29 hours per week
* Minimum of 2.7 GPA (Cumulative)
* Interest in working in Consumer Goods (CPG) industry upon graduation
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including basic Outlook and PowerPoint skills
* Solid experience working with Excel to understand and manipulate data
* Strong analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail and heightened curiosity
* Ability to work with a diverse group of people
* Ability to be flexible, work independently and show a sense of urgency
* Driver's license and reliable transportation to get to our office in Rogers, AR 4 days a week once normal operations resume
* Experience working within the retail or CPG industry
* Advance Excel skills
* Basic Nielsen or Retail Link database experience
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
* Kellogg K-Values
THE FINER PRINT
The candidate should be able to work 20 - 29 hours per week.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
GROW With Us.