About (COMPANY NAME) Diagnostics
As a global leader in healthcare, (COMPANY NAME) Diagnostics offers a broad portfolio of tools that helps healthcare providers in the prevention, diagnosis, and management of diseases like HPV, HIV, hepatitis and diabetes and other medical conditions, such as fertility, blood coagulation, and various forms of cancer. These products and services are used by researchers, physicians, patients, hospitals and laboratories worldwide to help improve people's lives.
Facts & Figures:
* Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN with over 4500 employees
* #1 market leader for in-vitro diagnostics
* Working Mothers 100 Best Companies and 50 Best Places to Work for New Dads
* FORTUNE® Magazine's Best Companies to Work for in Biopharma and Best Workplaces for Millennials
Our Indianapolis campus is home to U.S. research and development, laboratory, manufacturing, distribution, IT and administrative operations for the following business areas: Diabetes Care, Professional Diagnostics, Molecular Diagnostics, Tissue Diagnostics, Centralized Diagnostics, and Diagnostics Information Solutions.
* Enhance the off-line Excel pricing tools
* Identify and implement improvements to the tracker that pricing managers use to track deals
* Maintain the Strategic Deal Team website that pricing and contracts use to access information across the team
* Assist with sales training
* Get real-life experience working with sales on customer negotiations
* Work with marketing on analysis of tissue diagnostic product lines
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
Strong analytical skills, willingness to work with numbers, self-starter and independent minded, welcomes new challenges and coachable.
Preferred Tools and Technical Skills
Prefer that the candidate can use Microsoft Excel. Comfortable with using other software programs.
Finance major is ideal, but open to other majors if the candidate has qualifications mentioned above.
* Intensive 10-week paid internship
* Ownership of challenging and impactful business-critical projects
* Work with some of the most talented people in the biotechnology industry
* Final presentations of project work to senior leaders
* Lead or participate in intern committees to design and coordinate program events and initiatives
* Professional & personal development curriculum throughout the program, including networking opportunities, workshops, and panel discussions
* Participate in volunteer projects, social events, and team-building activities
* Paired with a 1:1 mentor through the (COMPANY NAME) Young Professionals Business Resource Group
* Access to on-site fitness and wellness center (subject to change)
* Housing provided to interns whose permanent address is 30+ miles from the site (subject to change)
* Program dates: May 24 to July 3x, xxx1 or June 21 to August 2x, xxx1
* Check out a video overview of the intern program
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at Ux.email@example.com