Location: Multiple Location in the US
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at (COMPANY NAME) you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Come, and be where it begins.
As an intern with (COMPANY NAME), you will enjoy:
* 1:1 Mentorship
* Intern Specific Events & Projects
* Career Development
* Peer & Senior Level Networking
* Participation in Employee Resource Groups
Internship Eligibility Requirements
* 3.0+ GPA
* Currently pursuing an undergraduate, Master's, or PhD on a full-time basis at a 4-year college or university
* Be available to work 40 hours per week during the summer
* Have at least 1 semester left (post-internship)
* Major, experience, or demonstrable interest in the position you apply for
In this exciting opportunity you will be working with our Customer Unit Teams which sell and deliver the latest 5G profesionnal services to AT&T, Verizon, TMobile and others.
* You'll learn and provide expertise in #1 CRM tool
* You get exposure to all facets of (COMPANY NAME) in this multifunctional role
* You have the ability to influence and drive exciting, transformational change both within (COMPANY NAME) and toward our Customer
* You'll be part of the commercial deal proposal group and associated business management team
* You get to work with a best in class local or global team, while interacting closely with our customers
In this Role you could:
* Be responsible for supporting and training sales teams in Salesforce
* Troubleshoot business issues and develop new ways to solve process gaps
* Provide critical reports and create new ways to present information
* Support and participate in Digital Transformation projects
* Interface and be a direct part of the team running national and headquarters focused sales
* Be directly involved in the (COMPANY NAME) customer relationship management (CRM) system
* Create and assist in deal creation opportunities, and the innovation process for 5G services
The ideal candidate will have or be able to:
* Pursuing a Bachelors or Master's degree in Business, Management or an Engineering discipline
* Have experience in advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
* Have a passion for Business, Sales and Technology
* Thrive individually and as part of a team
* Willing to learn new tools and software systems similar to Salesforce or other CRM systems
* Enjoy working on tight deadlines, with excellent presentation skills
* Have excellent customer interfacing and communication skills, high level of professionalism
What´s in it for you?
Here at (COMPANY NAME), our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds - you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Are you in?
(COMPANY NAME) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
(COMPANY NAME) complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, (COMPANY NAME) supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
(COMPANY NAME) expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information