itemscope itemtype="" data-selector-name="jobdetails" data-org-id="1174" data-job-id="1xxxxxx0" data-google-job-id="" data-apply-click-url="/job/ApplyClick">
Virtual Turner Sports Ad Sales Insights Intern- Summer 2021
New York, New York
Position Type: Intern
Job ID 1xxxx4BR Apply Now
Req ID: 1xxxx4 Virtual Intern - Turner Sports Ad Sales Insights
The (COMPANY NAME) Story
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Sports Intern for the Sports Sales Research department.
Turner Sports Ad Sales Insights supports Linear & Digital Ad Sales executives by analyzing data from industry-leading sources, finding key insights, & storytelling to showcase the strength of the Turner Sports portfolio within a highly competitive media marketplace.
Representing the industry's most diverse and high-profile collection of sports media rights, the Turner Sports portfolio features NCAA March Madness, NBA on TNT, MLB on TBS, Bleacher Report, B/R Live, The Match, E-League, and One Championship.
* Learn & utilize industry-leading media research tools to find & analyze data.
* Using those tools, create sales positioning materials that place Turner Sports positively within the marketplace.
* Research future trends that impact Turner Sports' business opportunities & the Sports/Media industry at large.
* Assist research team with larger projects.
* Positive attitude & a willingness to learn.
* MS Office skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Interest in sports a plus.
* Experience with data analysis a plus.
* Familiarity/experience with analytics platforms (Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics) and syndicated research sources (comScore Media Metrix, Nielsen @Plan, NetRatings, AdIntel, AdRelevance, Plan Metrix, MRI, NPOWER, STAR) a plus.
* Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
* Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
* Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
* Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
* Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
* This position is targeted towards upperclassmen and graduate students
* An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
* Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
* A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
* Part of the (COMPANY NAME) family of powerhouse brands.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Audiovisual / Showbiz|
|Job duration:||9 months|