Inbound BDR's are a crucial step in the sales cycle at (COMPANY NAME). In this role, you'll properly qualify and learn about a customer's needs, which is integral to success in a sales role. We possess a deep understanding of the value of (COMPANY NAME)'s platform and the positive impact it can have on our prospective customers. We pride ourselves on accountability, effort and working collaboratively to create positive outcomes. We understand that these values are essential to meeting goals and exceeding expectations.
How you'll make a difference:
* Generate meetings for the sales team through the rapid response to and qualification of inbound leads
* Learn to effectively identify qualified leads, articulate (COMPANY NAME)'s value proposition, and route opportunities properly to the direct sales team
* Support the success of your peers and provide guidance and support to new BDRs
* Spend time optimizing the role/process of an iBDR
* Reflect (COMPANY NAME)'s values of accountability and effort
* Build a plan to reach out to key prospects and have a timeline for execution.
* Utilize all available resources to reach out to key prospects and establish a line of communication.
Who you are:
* This role is open to 2021 grads!
* Have a BA/BS or equivalent
* Have a strong desire to be in technology sales and have already developed a baseline framework for how to effectively sell
* Continually seek improvement and are rigorous in your pursuit of it
* Are excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
* Are thoughtful, engaging, energetic, and self-aware
* Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Focus on details, are a self-starter, and are relentless but professional
* Have excellent written/verbal communication skills
Get to know (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, (COMPANY NAME) makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, (COMPANY NAME) doesn't force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That's why 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party
|Posted on:||20 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|