As an Inside Sales Rep focused specifically on chat, you will be responsible for the initial prospecting and qualifying of chat-based leads. Gathering prospect/customer information which includes: researching the prospect's company for industry information, competitors, compelling business events, key decision-makers, and important information needed to take the prospect to the next sales stage. This is an exciting role for folks looking to gain entry into the world of sales at (COMPANY NAME). It provides a foundation for future sales roles and is a great way to join a fast-paced and growing company.
What will you own?
* Responding and qualifying incoming leads in a timely manner via chat, telephone, and/or email who have shown engagement through our website chat function
* Cold-call and email into targeted accounts, lists or personally researched contacts within a specified region/market to uncover and qualify opportunities
* Build a network; research prospective clients through the use of web/social media, internal databases and external tools to identify leads
* Utilizing company resources and existing customer references to build rapport and credibility to establish trust to further prospects along in the sales cycle.
* Managing and maintaining accurate prospect and customer account activity and information in the Salesforce.
* Provide ongoing Lead Development and nurturing strategies for prospects that are not currently ready to purchase.
* Working collaboratively with Enterprise sales and marketing teams and all internal operations to support the Enterprise sales team goals.
* Professionally represent (COMPANY NAME) at all times, working positively and effectively with internal resources and external customers.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we're getting at, it doesn't hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
* At least 6 months of professional experience and/or training in an Inside Sales environment preferred (or relevant internship experience in a sales environment).
* Ability to understand and analyze customer requirements
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent networking skills, both internal and external
* Familiarity with SalesForce CRM and Drift Live Chat
* The ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have excellent organizational/time management skills is also desired
* Strong typing skills
* Demonstrated ability to work in rapidly changing startup environment
* Ability to present in front of C-level prospects
* High energy, enthusiasm and ambition to grow in your career
* Organized with strong follow-through
* Self-starter, master collaborator and skilled project coordinator, with experience managing projects with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders
* A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the (COMPANY NAME) sales team
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Interest in 3D printing a plus!
* We use Apple computers and G-suite collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more. Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks. You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
(COMPANY NAME) values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee's skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|