NOTE: By applying to this position, your application will be considered for all locations we hire in the United States including, but not limited to Seattle, WA; Washington DC Metro area; New York City; Chicago, IL; Austin, TX and Atlanta, GA, for which relocation assistance will be provided.
Do you want to intern with a specialized sales team focused on increasing adoption of (COMPANY NAME) Web Services (AWS) cloud solutions?
(COMPANY NAME) Web Services (AWS) is the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 165 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers-including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies-trust AWS to power their infrastructure, become more agile, and lower costs. AWS' America sales organization is a diverse team that focuses on driving greater AWS adoption and customer value.
We are hiring sales interns to help us increase customer adoption of the AWS cloud platform. As a sales intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with key sales motions, such as research, prospecting, and presentations, while providing tangible outcomes to the business. As part of your internship, you will immerse yourself in cloud computing training and complete your Cloud Practitioner certification, develop business and sales acumen through project work, and learn more about AWS culture through professional development and social events. Upon successful completion of the internship program, interns may receive a full-time offer to join AWS sales starting in 2023.
Come build the future with us!
AWS Sales internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for 10-12 consecutive weeks.
· Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program (or a dual degree/submatriculation five year Master's degree program that is being completed concurrently with your bachelor's degree at the same school) with a graduation conferral date between December 2022 and August 2023.
· Interest in a sales career post-graduation
· Previous professional, student organization, or academic experience in sales
· Ability to think and act strategically and tactically.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity.
· Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management.
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Ability to summarize and communicate important data.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://wxx.xxxxxx.xxxx/xx/xxxxxxxxxx/xs
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||9 months|