(COMPANY NAME) is the world's #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world's most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
The Sales Development Intern you will work closely in collaboration with Territory Account Executives and Marketing to follow-up on inbound leads and occasionally perform outbound prospecting to identify and qualify sales opportunities in their respective territories. This is a high energy position requiring an individual who is extremely motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven.
* Follow-up on all inbound leads in the allocated territories.
* Research and profile prospects that register, especially for a program.
* Make proactive outbound calls, leverage social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and email.
* Work closely with Territory Account Managers to target priority accounts in specified territories.
* Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential (COMPANY NAME) solutions.
* Qualify leads according to a predefined qualification rating scale.
* Schedule meetings for Territory Account Managers with qualified leads.
* From time to time, assist in organizing territory events.
* Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly activity targets.
* College Students with minimal experience are welcome, as we have an exceptional sales onboarding platform to get you up and running in no time!
* Strong desire to move into a closing role.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization over phone and email.
* Skill in navigating organizations and leveraging social media to find the right prospect to contact.
* Strong time management skills, results-driven, and a proactive nature appreciated and rewarded.
* Ability to learn quickly and to adapt easily to change.
* Pursuit of a Bachelor's degree preferred.
* At (COMPANY NAME), we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company's success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making (COMPANY NAME) not only a great product but a great place to work.
* We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that (COMPANY NAME) feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
* Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists-you get the point.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching (COMPANY NAME)'s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law
|Posted on:||01 Dec 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|