To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative Intern to join our fast growing Sales organization in Denver.
Our outstanding Slack culture guides how we work together and with our customers. Do you want to work with some of the most hardworking and dynamic people in the world? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
We are looking for someone who is driven, curious, and deeply passionate about their craft. You will work with a diverse team of talented individuals looking to mentor and grow your career. This is a role that requires strong communication skills, working well in ambiguity, and leading multiple priorities at once.
Our ideal intern is a team player and has an interest in sales and can take initiative above and beyond expectations. You'll be part of our growing organization and working with our diverse team of hardworking individuals. Sounds fascinating? Come work with us!
* Research and identify fast-growing companies within Slack's target industries for prospecting efforts
* Own the administrative aspects of assembling vital information for customer calls
* Maintain and develop Slack's growing database in (COMPANY NAME) to ensure accurate data quality
* Become a product specialist and learn Slack's selling practices
* Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
* Develop proficiency in Sales Development systems and tools - (COMPANY NAME), GSuite, Gong, SalesLoft, Sales Navigator
* A strong desire to become a future sales leader
* Comfort doing online research and compiling company information
* Familiarity with enterprise SaaS
* Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
* Empathic listener and persuasive communicator
* Detail oriented with ability to identify nuances in large data-sets
* A positive outlook and love for collaboration
* Must be graduating December 2022 or later
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all.
As a federal contractor, (COMPANY NAME) is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|