Join the team behind the product trusted by thousands of organizations, from Deloitte to Peloton, as part of (COMPANY NAME)'s 2022 internship program. You'll embed with (COMPANY NAME)'s Business organization, working on our Sales Operations team. Learn how these teams drive success in customer acquisition, strengthen us as a public company, and recruit, retain and develop our top talent.
As a Sales Operations intern, you'll work alongside (and learn from) full-time (COMPANY NAME) employees in a community-focused student cohort. You'll receive guidance from professionals in your field of interest, build relevant experience that you can apply in the real world, participate in outings and networking events with your fellow interns, and collaborate on important initiatives that directly impact the company. Interns will also have the opportunity to attend exclusive talks with (COMPANY NAME) leaders who will give advice and share the lessons they've learned over the course of their careers.
(COMPANY NAME) will not be accommodating relocation or housing for the internship program.
* Learn to understand the financials of at a public SaaS tech company
* Become a financial modeling expert
* Provide insight to larger team on trends
* Job shadow team members to learn how their day to day impacts the larger organization
* Receive job training and mentorship that will expand your skill set!
* Complete a strategic project to improve processes and provide innovative business solutions
* Cross functionally liaise with stakeholders to complete assignments
* A Business Management major or something similar enrolled at a U.S.based university or college targeting a graduation date of Dec 2022 - Aug 2023
* Comfortable working in Excel
* Able to intern from May 31st - Aug 19th, 2023
* Previous internship experience
* Interest in technology, cloud computing, IT industry
(COMPANY NAME) is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers' entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, (COMPANY NAME) continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at (COMPANY NAME):
(COMPANY NAME) is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to (COMPANY NAME) as part of your application will be processed in accordance with (COMPANY NAME)'s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|