We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that's not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It's an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds (COMPANY NAME) employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don't have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
(COMPANY NAME) is in search of a Sales Strategy Analyst Intern to join our internship program. In this program, you will be supported by managers, mentors, and a class of interns consisting of BDR interns, Product and Development interns and Design interns. Our culture is our most valuable asset. We empower our teams to be fast, immersed, humble and bold. (COMPANY NAME) is looking for incredibly motivated, driven and innovative individuals who are excited to join our fast-growing teams.
The Sales Strategy Analyst Intern will build the analysis of sales strategy programs. This person will analyze this data against sales performance data to help identify recommendations and best practices. The ideal candidate should be an analytical and critical thinker, a problem solver, a curious deep diver, and a clear communicator. She/he must be able to roll-up their sleeves, and work directly with the models and data, while also keeping the bigger picture in mind when sharing any findings or narratives with the rest of the business. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, independent, confident speaking to a group, and naturally inquisitive.
This is what you'll do at (COMPANY NAME):
* Prepare and manage the ongoing presentations and reporting across all key strategic programs
* Own sales analysis on internal segments, customers, and other related metrics
* Run data analysis and improvement and make recommendations on increasing sales productivity
* Analyze productivity performance data against program initiatives
* Analyze new hire ramp data against new hire onboarding program completions to help identify areas of improvement
* Partner with operational stakeholders to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way
This is what you'll bring to our team:
* Pursuing a degree in business or a related field (e.g. Business Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Communications)
* 2-3 years of college or university classes/credits
* Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite required
* Preferred experience: SQL, Tableau or Power BI, and Salesforce
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to executives and large groups
Life at (COMPANY NAME) can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes, healthy challenges, and the opportunity to build solutions from the ground up, have great impact, and learn a great deal.
At (COMPANY NAME), we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ Txxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm and let us know how we may assist you.
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|