Act-On is a leading marketing automation company servicing thousands of customers worldwide. We are a challenger, a rebel, and a changemaker in the martech space, looking for people who question the status quo. Joining Act-On means having a real opportunity to make an impact in your work in addition to a supportive, fun and authentic culture. We are looking for a driven, energetic business development rep who is excited about a career in SaaS sales. The ideal candidate thrives in a customer focused environment and has a strong grasp on what a career in sales means. Joining the Act-On team means that you are investing your time in developing your future via a structured growth and promotion plan that comes with special rewards for top performers! Sky's the limit with uncapped potential commission.
What You'll Be Doing:
In your first three months:
* Understand the value of marketing automation beyond features and functionality
* Dive right into value based outreach
* Strategically revive and build relationships with decision makers
* Generate quality business meetings that lead pipeline
After three months:
* Deepen your knowledge of our product and the martech space
* Broaden your knowledge of our sales process, proactively working with the regional sales manager team to improve your role and potential customers' experiences
Who You Are:
* Comfortable with Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator, Outreach
* 1 year + in a metrics-driven sales position or internship
* Proven ability to hit or exceed targets
* Top notch verbal and written communication skills
* Must have computer skills: G Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.
What We Offer:
* Generous Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
* Flexible time off
* Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
* Monthly wellness allowance
* Monthly commuter allowance
* Stock Options and 401k plan with discretionary matching
* Flexible Spending Accounts for health and child care
* EAP access for you and your immediate family
* 3 weeks paid parental leave on top of state paid family leave, (including for fostering & adoption)
* Paid time off to volunteer
* Disability Insurance
* Life Insurance
* This role is eligible for bonus/variable compensation in addition to base pay
The anticipated annual base compensation for this position will be $50,000-$60,000 and an expected variable/commission of $20,000. Compensation packages are based on a combination of factors, including the selected candidate's skills, experience as well as internal and external equity.
Our values are active guidelines we attempt to live by every day - Put People First, Be Yourself, Do Your Best (Together), and Make It Better. We are working to ensure that all our people feel seen, respected, supported and connected at work, and we celebrate our differences for all the ways they make us stronger together.
In the spirit of those values and beliefs, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race or ethnicity, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, socioeconomic status, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Don't meet every requirement? Statistics show that women and people of color are unlikely to apply to jobs unless they are 100% qualified, which is rarely the case for anyone. So, let's change that statistic! We strongly encourage individuals from minoritized groups to apply, even if your experience doesn't align perfectly. If this role excites you, we want to hear from you. You might bring the exact talent and perspective our team needs
|Posted on:||25 Jan 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|