Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, (COMPANY NAME) has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we're a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We're the country's premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. (COMPANY NAME) is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
(COMPANY NAME), America's leading luxury home builder, seeks a Sales Intern for one of our new luxury home communities in Englewood, Colorado.
What is the opportunity?
The Sales Intern will be responsible for assisting the team to achieve all community sales goals. This includes but is not limited to the following: generating traffic numbers, agreement of sales, customer satisfaction and serving as a point of contact to deliver a luxury customer experience from a customer's first visit through move-in.
What are the primary responsibilities?
* Attend National Sales new hire training to gain understanding the sales process from start to finish
* Develop knowledge of homebuilding and how to prepare to serve our customers through understanding the benefits of buying from (COMPANY NAME)
* Attend Community Reviews to brainstorm how to turn a community around that isn't selling on pace
* Support the Sales Team by doing website audits for our communities
* Complete the "On Your Mark" Checklist to understand our brand and quality standards
* Provide basic administrative support, assist other supervisors as directed, and help with special projects as needed
This is an excellent opportunity to build your real estate career with one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
* Customer Service: gain an understanding of the customer, learn how to create win-win solutions
* Selling: interested in developing sales techniques to generate leads and gain customer commitment
* Collaboration: ability to work with internal partners (Online Sales and Construction) across multiple departments to serve the customer and generate sales
* Negotiation: develop the ability to effectively explore alternatives, influence and persuade the other party to achieve acceptance and commitment
* Communication: when speaking and writing, uses appropriate grammar, organizes ideas clearly, and articulates ideas concisely with ease
* Coachable: willingness to be mentored and take on additional responsibilities outside the scope of your job duties
Do you have these qualifications?
The Sales Intern will possess strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills. Knowledge of real estate is helpful, but we will train the right candidate. This is the perfect opportunity to begin your new real estate career!
* Full-time enrollment in a bachelor's program at an accredited college or university
* 1+ years sales and/or customer service experience
* Self-starter, motived to learn through mentorship
The salary for this position is $20.00-$25.00 per hour.
Come see why (COMPANY NAME) has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. (COMPANY NAME) will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.
|07 Dec 2023
|Type of job:
|Basic Materials / Construction