(COMPANY NAME) is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We've raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world's largest landlords. Named one of Wired Magazine's '100 Hottest Start-Ups' and The Financial Times' most 'Disruptive Companies,' (COMPANY NAME) has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We believe we're building a game changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 120,000+ brands and 1000s of landlords agree with us.
Additions is the newest offering to our community and a way to help bring ideas to life. From design, fit out, furniture and staffing to touches like wifi and photography, we are making it easier than ever to set up shop. As first point of contact for ideas launching in New York you will be the go to person for any brand needs, taking full ownership of the journey from booking a space to opening your first store! This is an opportunity for the right person to really own and grow a new part of the business and help make brands' ideas truly come to life!
Please note, this is an entry level position.
* Ensure all brands have been introduced to the Additions service - building on and enhancing the post-booking customer journey alongside the Service team
* Own the post-booking journey for both brands and landlords. Manage all key touchpoints and solve all enquiries and problems in a professional and efficient manner and escalating where necessary.
* Create sales opportunities for Additions by contacting brands that have booked and working closely with the Concierges to generate leads pre-booking
* Work with brands to establish the best Additions service for their booking - providing your expertise to help make their idea happen
* Manage all active requests between brands and partners - ensuring timely responses and an exceptional service is provided
* Get creative to hit monthly TTV, bookings and attach rate targets and prove Additions is a viable sales channel for growth and further investment within (COMPANY NAME).
WHY WE LIKE YOU
* You have experience in - or natural aptitude for - sales and get excited by punching for aggressive monthly revenue targets
* You're a great communicator and a real people person who is comfortable speaking across telephone and email
* You have a natural flair for building rapport with people from all backgrounds
* You're focused on the solutions and are a natural problem solver
* Service is at the heart of all you do
WHY YOU LIKE US
We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
We're no bullshit. You won't find office politics or excuses here - we say it how it is.
We punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.
* Stock options. We believe everyone should be an owner.
* Scale with the business. This role offers the potential to have an incredible career trajectory.
* Friday lunch. Once a week our company comes together for a team lunch.
* Work with different teams, across different projects.
* Best idea wins. Whether you're an intern or the CTO, if you can make the case for it, we'll make it happen.
If you're ready to shape the future of retail and join a fast growing, young, dynamic business as it scales internationally then we'd love to hear from you