At (COMPANY NAME) Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
* Data entry of corrective actions in a timely manner
* Keep record of maintenance documents for storage on & off-site
* Support the shop floor by creating service orders, as needed
* Support the site Operations Manager, as needed
As our ideal candidate,
* You are working towards a Bachelors or Master's degree
* You are available to work 20-30 hours per week during business hours, M-F, 8am - 5pm
* You have experience with Microsoft Office (Mainly Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
* You have strong organization skills
* You have strong attention to detail
* You have strong verbal and written communication skills
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people