(COMPANY NAME) Da Nang studio is looking for a HR intern to join our team. The intern will support the recruitment and training activities with daily adventure as follow
* Screening and sourcing profiles as per the desired requirements
* Well versed in handling Job Portals like Job boards, Linkedin etc
* Cold Calling Job Seekers
* Interview co-ordination
* Follow-up/co-ordination with potential candidates.
* Assisting Recruitment and Training Specialist for hiring across studio and closing the required requirements
* Maintaining database
* Assisting Recruitment and Training Specialist to drive implementation of training programs in co-ordination line with trainer
* In case of external training, identify training vendors; Select vendor basis content and cost in collaboration.
* Monitor the effectiveness of training program and follow up with manager to ensure the training are updated in terms of audit
* Maintaining the training database
* For fresh graduated or 4th year students in economics, administration or related field.
* Should be well convergent with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Basic knowledge with Photoshop is a plus
* Good communication & documentation skills in both English and Vietnamese
* Reactive and pro-active person;
* Organized in terms of time management and work organization;
* Attention to details;
* Open to self-improvement;
* Teamwork abilities.
An ideal candidate is the one - who is ready to take up new challenges and thinks out of the box when it comes to role and responsibilities. We are looking for someone who is not only focused on routine work in HR but also strive and focused on developmental part of HR.
Why it's great to work at (COMPANY NAME) Danang:
* An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
* Flexible working time
* Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
* Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
* Staff clubs
* Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS4, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits